We are currently accepting applications for courses starting in September 2022. If you would like to apply for a 21/22 full-time course, please contact our admissions team on 0161 280 8200 to discuss your options.
For all part-time applications, please apply via our Adult Courses / Part Time Application Form
You can apply in the following ways. You only need to apply once.
- Complete and submit the online application.
- There are paper applications available upon request, please ring 0161 280 8200 if you do not have the facility to apply online.
Your progress is saved after each step. If you need more time you can return to complete your form, but you must click "save and proceed" on the step to save it before logging out.
- In order to make your interview experience as positive as possible, please contact us beforehand if you need assistance, eg: interpreter, a guide, help with form-filling, etc.
- If you are currently in year 11, your Form Tutor or Head of Year will support you with the application process.
- You can save and review your application at various stages until it has been submitted. Only submit 1 form, online or on paper. Once submitted, if your application request changes, please contact our Admissions team.
- To secure your place, the earlier you apply the sooner you will receive an interview date. For new students, your application will be given priority if it's submitted by the 26th November 2021.
- To complete your application you must click the Submit button at the end of the form. The date you submit your application will be your application date for prioritisation purposes.
- There is no deadline for Apprenticeship applications, they are available all year.
- Only submit 1 form, if your application requires changes, please contact Admissions.