Apprenticeship for an accounts assistant with a view to becoming a fully qualified accountant in due course.
You will study for the AAT qualification and then go onto study the ACCA qualification if you have the desire and ability as many of our other apprentices have done previously.
- Year one:
- Basic bookkeeping, reconciling bank accounts
- Compiling for review basic VAT returns
- Preparing basic set of accounts
- Preparing bsic self assessment tax returns
- Year two continues more the above but at more advanced levels in line with the AAT syllabus
You will receive the following training:
- This is a programme that will initially include the AAT Level 3 and Level 4 qualficiation with the position converting to full employment upon completion.
- You will attend the local college one day a week for AAT studies.
The starting salary is £9,500.00 annually for 35 hours Monday to Friday 9am to 4:30pm.
College day release.
The apprenticeship will run for 18 Months, starting on Wednesday, 05 January 2022. Applications close on Wednesday, 08 December 2021.
Who We Are Looking For
Communication skills,IT skills,Attention to detail,Problem solving skills,Number skills,Analytical skills,Logical,Team working,Initiative,Non judgemental,Patience
GCSE or equivalent Maths, English (Grade 8+) Essential,A Level or equivalent Maths or Sciences or Business related (Grade B) Essential
- Following obtaining the AAT qualification there is the option to continue studying towards the ACCA Level 7 qualification and take more of a management role within the company, being allocated your own client base.
About The Employer
PS Accountants has been established over 10 years and operates from one office in Heywood employing a team of people who are all qualified either AAT, AAT or ACCA.
It is a family run business which prides itself on great client service.
We are based at
10 Market Place, Heywood, OL10 4NL
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies