To undertake marketing for sales by auction, private treaty and any campaigns to seek new clients.
Supporting general office administrative and secretarial support.
To assist with the administration of asset sales including issuing accounts, managing payment receipts, client and office account reconciles.
Perform marketing for sales of assets by auction or private treaty, to be agreed with case manager and may include:
- Updating JPS WordPress website with new sale page, remove or archive when finished
- Preparation of mailchimp email shots
- Posting to social media platforms to promote active sales including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Research and identify potentially interested parties through searches, recording contact information
- Identify appropriate publications / websites for sponsored promotions and prepare costings, for approval
- Liaising with any selected suppliers
- Process removal requests from Mailchimp
- Assisting with the formulation of standard operating procedures
- Work with directors to assist with formulating and creating standard operating procedures (‘SOP’s) for company-wide project to improve quality assurance
- Assist with selection of most appropriate platform for storing and distributing SOPs to improve efficiency, collaboration and consistency
- Observe activities to produce SOPs in a succinct, accurate and well presented format, for review by colleagues
- Follow SOPS created by colleagues to provide feedback and test
- Telephone handling including filtering sales calls, transferring calls, handling queries, taking messages or directing to colleagues
- Typing schedule of assets from site notes issued by Valuers, as required
- Preparing draft Valuation Reports and Terms of Engagements, as required
- Assisting with co-ordinating with local surveyors in connection with valuation and property management, to support other staff, as required
- Assist Directors or staff as required to fulfil requirements of clients or practice
- Customer services to purchasers, including handling queries (and questions on eBay), greeting and escorting at WORTH House, managing poor feedback, etc
- Holiday cover for other staff members
- General filing, office administration, file archiving as required
- Processing supplier and customer invoices on Sage Accounts
- Recording timesheets, disbursements and case notes onto database
- Producing requests for payment on Sage Accounts, as required
- Converting RFPS to purchaser invoices on client account, ensuring matching entries for suppliers and customers
- Using online platforms to process purchaser accounts and payments following multichannel sales and auction events
You will receive the following training:
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- College attendance is not currently required for this apprenticeship but may be subject to change
The starting salary is £307.50 weekly for 37.5 hours Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5:30pm with 1 hour break..
The apprenticeship will run for 18 months, starting on Monday, 15 March 2021. Applications close on Friday, 05 March 2021.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Who We Are Looking For
- Polite manner and appropriate presentation for tasks performed
- Flexibility to assist as required fulfilling clients’ requirements
- Proactive approach to task management
- Self motivated
- Flexibility to react to urgent instructions from clients
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Access or HTML development would be an advantage but not essential
- Good communication and digital presentation skills
- Ability to learn to use online platforms such as Bidspotter, CCP, ATG
- Ability to review current practices solutions, propose changes and implement new systems, where required
- Must have a minimum GCSE grade C/4 in both maths and English
- Ideally educated to A-Level standard or above
- For the right candidate, there will be the opportunity of a permanent position and career progression on successful completion of the apprenticeship
About The Employer
JPS Chartered Surveyors are a wholly owned subsidiary of the WORTH Group Limited, owned and managed by Michael Gabel BSc (Hons) MRICS and Mark Isaacs BSc (Hons) MRICS , Chartered Surveyors and fourth generation professional auctioneers from the well known and respected Isaacs family.
We are based at
32, M45 8QX, Manchester
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies