An enthusiastic and hardworking person is needed for a Customer Service Apprentice for a leading transcription and translation service based in the centre of Bury. Throughout your employment you'll be supported by staff in your workplace and experienced assessors. This role is for someone who wants to grow and develop the role into a permanent job.
Duties will include:
- Following up on existing enquiries
- Answering the telephone
- Emailing and calling clients to gain understanding of their requirements
- Creating and posting translation certificates
- Gain understanding of the company’s ISO standard
- Attending monthly team meetings
- Submitting daily worklog
You will receive the following training:
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
College attendance is not currently required for this apprenticeship and all training will be delivered in the workplace.
The starting salary is £161.25 weekly for 37.5 hours Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:00..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 29 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
Who We Are Looking For
- A team player
- A good sense of humour
- A desire to work hard and start a career at dictate2us
- Excellent proficiency of Microsoft Office and an interest in learning new software packages
- Exceptional telephone manner and customer service skills
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
This vacancy is for the duration of your apprenticeship, on successful completion of your programme, you may be offered a permanent contract. This role is for someone who wants to grow and develop the role into a permanent job.
About The Employer
d2u is the UK's leading outsourced transcription and translation service in the UK and worldwide
We are based at
Maple House, Haymarket Street, BL9 0AR
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies