Fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant close-knit team based in Ardwick. An office-based role providing admin support to the operations team who manage security for sports and events. Free uniforms are provided and the company provide a free team lunch every Friday as well as free weekly car valeting for all staff.
- Providing admin support to the Operations team
- Ordering a high volume of uniforms which are supplied for all guards
- Organising an electronic filing system to support audits
- Maintain accurate records on the internal database
- Using an automated rota system to assist with planning staff for events
- Handle confidential information in compliance with company procedures
- Organising and attending internal meetings as required
- Answering the phone and dealing with enquiries
- Responding to email enquiries
You will receive the following training:
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- College attendance is not currently required for this qualification and all training will be delivered in the workplace
The starting salary is £210.00 weekly for 35 hours Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm (Can be flexible if required - for example 9.00am - 5.00pm).
The apprenticeship will run for 18 months, starting on Monday, 07 June 2021. Applications close on Friday, 28 May 2021.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Who We Are Looking For
- Smart in appearance
- Team player
- People person
- Basic IT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understands the value of providing good customer service
- Minimum grade A-C (or equivalent) in GCSE English and Maths
On successful completion of the apprenticeship it is anticipated that there will be the opportunity of permanent employment with the company.
Back to Vacancies