We require an Apprentice Dental Nurse to work in our busy surgery practice. We are friendly run practice and would like to welcome an Apprentice on board.
You will be completing a wide range of duties and involved with assisting the dentist in the care of patients.
This will include:
- Chairside assistance
- Passing instruments to the dentist
- Ensuring strict hygiene & cleanliness
- Taking confidential information from patients
You will also be expected to be trained on reception which will involve booking appointments & greeting patients at front of house/buddy nursing.
You will receive the following training:
- Dental Health Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- This is a work-based qualification
The starting salary is £117.00 weekly for 30 hours Monday to Thursday 9.00am-6.00pm
1 hour lunch.
The apprenticeship will run for 24 months, starting on Monday, 15 March 2021. Applications close on Friday, 05 March 2021.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Who We Are Looking For
- You must be well presented, friendly & personable with a wide variety of people & have a genuine interest in this role
- You must be willing to learn & accept instruction & training
- You must have good customer service skills, good timekeeping & attention to detail is essential
- Maths & English – pass essential
- Subject to a successful apprenticeship you may be applied by the dental practice on a permanent basis
About The Employer
Deansgate Dental offer expert family dental care in the town centre.
We have a friendly team of experts under one roof and we ensure that our clients receive the best care and attention.
We are based at
3/5, M26 2SH, Manchester
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies