We require an Apprentice Dental Nurse to work in our busy practice. We are a friendly run practice and would like to welcome an Apprentice on board.
- Assisting the dentist with all types of dental treatment, patient care and assist in running the surgery procedures
- This will include chairside assistance, passing instruments to the dentist, ensuring strict hygiene and cleanliness
- Taking confidential information from patients
- You will also be expected to be trained on Reception which will involve booking appointments and greeting patients at front of house/buddy nursing
You will receive the following training:
- Dental Health Level 3 Standard
- This is a work-based qualification with college attendance via Teams
The starting salary is £117.00 weekly for 30 hours Actual working days to be confirmed, but will be between 8.00am and 8.00pm. Salary is £4.15 per hour..
The apprenticeship will run for 24 months, starting on Monday, 15 March 2021. Applications close on Friday, 05 March 2021.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Who We Are Looking For
- Conscientious and hard working
- You must have good customer service skills
- Good timekeeping and attention to detail is essential
Maths and English - pass essential.
Possible permanent position at a busy, friendly, family practice.
About The Employer
The Park Dental Practice has been established for over 30 years. We are based on Bury Old Road, opposite Heaton Park. There is free parking available and we are only a 1-2 minute walk away from Heaton Park Metrolink station or bus stop. As well as seeing patients on a pay as you go basis we also offer an all-inclusive membership plan.
We are based at
191, M25 1JF, Manchester
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies