We require an Apprentice Dental Nurse for our Family Run Mixed NHS/Private Dental practice in Bromley Cross Bolton. We have a number of qualified Dental Nurses that have qualified through Bury College.
You will be completing a wide range of duties involved with assisting the dentist in the care of patients.
This will include:
- Chairside assistance
- Passing instruments to the dentist
- Ensuring strict hygiene & cleanliness
- Taking confidential information from patients
- You will also be expected to be trained on reception which will involve booking appointments & welcoming patients at front of house
You will receive the following training:
Level 3 Dental Nursing Standard Apprenticeship. This is a work-based qualification with college attendance.
The starting salary is £175.00 weekly for 37.5 hours 8.50am - 12.50pm and 2.00pm - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
The apprenticeship will run for 21 months, starting on Monday, 29 March 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 March 2021.
Who We Are Looking For
- You must be well presented, friendly & personable with a wide variety of people & have a genuine interest in this role
- You must be willing to learn & accept instruction & training
- You must have good customer service skills, good timekeeping & attention to detail is essential
- Maths & English – pass essential
- Subject to a successful apprenticeship you may be applied by the dental practice on a permanent basis
About The Employer
Family run mixed NHS/Private dental practice in Bolton, close to both rail & bus routes.
We are based at
227-229, BL7 9BS, Bolton
Back to Vacancies