To support the directors and leadership team in the day-to-day operations of the business. A varied role in the gaming and tech sector. You will help manage schedules, follow + improve business processes and be a key point of contact for the leadership team.
Duties will include:
- Providing administration support to the team
- Meeting scheduling and organisation
- Financial admin: reconciliation, reporting and payables preparation
- Project management: act as an Associate Producer within our gaming side for a project
- Telephone calls
- Post handling
- Supplies procurement
You will receive the following training:
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
- College attendance is not currently required for this apprenticeship
The starting salary is £11,000.00 - £12,000.00 annually for 40 hours Shifts to be confirmed.
The apprenticeship will run for 18 months, starting on Monday, 07 June 2021. Applications close on Friday, 28 May 2021.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Who We Are Looking For
- A keen interest in tech and/or gaming
- Critical & analytical mind: able to spot improvements in self and others
- Having the confidence to make and own mistakes
- We believe in the power of play: our company is built on fun and we want to work with people who take pride in the team and what we build
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good organiser, likes working in teams and a great communicator
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach to work
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Must have minimum grade 4/C or equivalent in GCSE maths and English
- For the right candidate, there will be the opportunity of a permanent position within our business operations or within our team of producers
Back to Vacancies