Providing support to the Customer Service Manager and ensuring that all customer enquiries are dealt with effectively and in a timely manner. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Duties will include:
- Speaking to customers over the phone and recording details of their issues and requirements
- Manage customer expectations by clearly explaining next steps and timelines
- Ensure all customer information and details of jobs are logged accurately on the internal database (training will be provided)
- Make appointments for Engineers to visit the customer
- Keep in contact with Engineers throughout the day and provide regular status updates for customers by phone, email and text
- Provide general admin support
You will receive the following training:
Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- College attendance is not currently required for this apprenticeship but that may be subject to change in the future
The starting salary is £159.10 weekly for 37 hours Monday - Friday , 9.00am - 5.00pm..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 07 June 2021. Applications close on Friday, 28 May 2021.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Who We Are Looking For
- Good attention to detail
- Customer oriented
- Basic IT Skills
- Good telephone manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have both English and maths GCSE’s grade C/4 or above
- This company can offer permanent employment and career progression for the right person
Back to Vacancies