We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Apprentice to join our established small but friendly team. We are looking to train the right person, somebody who is dynamic, can work on their own initiative, outgoing, and who is willing to learn and support our team with everyday tasks for our thriving business.
Duties will include:
- Answering inbound calls and referring to the correct team member
- Taking detailed messages that can be used to provide quotations
- Creating client-facing documents
- Making outbound calls to arrange appointments
- Data entry
- Ad-hoc admin work such as typing/filing
You will receive the following training:
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard.
This is a work-based qualification although some college attendance may be required for timetabled classes.
The starting salary is £172.00 weekly for 37.5 hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 4.30pm..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 07 June 2021. Applications close on Friday, 28 May 2021.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Who We Are Looking For
Applicant to be:
- Willing to undertake a variety of tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- To be intending to (following 17th birthday)/already learning to drive/have provisional licence
English, maths and IT Grade C/4 or equivalent.
A desire to work within the construction industry is preferable but not essential. We’re willing to support and help the successful applicant progress within their chosen field and there will be opportunity to do so within the company.
Back to Vacancies