This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and reliable person to join our friendly team in a varied and interesting role than can lead to long-term career progression.
You will be involved in helping customers find the best option for them to bring their debts under control whilst adhering to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines and aiming to provide excellent service to all our clients.
- You will learn to build relationships with your customers through regular contact via email, SMS and phone calls
- Must be willing to deal with both inbound and outbound calls and enquiries
- Accurately record details of conversations you have with customers, including details of their income and expenditure
- Update internal systems
- General administrative tasks
You will receive the following training:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- College attendance may be required for functional skills
The starting salary is £137.60 weekly for 32 hours Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm and Friday 9.00am - 1.00pm.
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 07 June 2021. Applications close on Friday, 28 May 2021.
Who We Are Looking For
- Polite and empathetic telephone manner
- Positive can-do attitude
- Punctual and reliable with a good work ethic
- Must be a team player and fit in well with existing team members
- Be flexible with regards to the working hours and willing to go the extra mile
- Methodical approach to work
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention-to-detail
The successful candidate will ideally have achieved grade 4/C or equivalent in Maths and English.
On successful completion of the initial apprenticeship there may be the opportunity for permanent employment and career progression.
Back to Vacancies