The Davenports Group Limited are looking for an Apprentice Personal Assistant to join their team. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Duties will include:
- Complex diary management, both business and personal, for the managing director and wider team
- Creating detailed travel itineraries
- Extensive and efficient email correspondence
- Answering telephone calls in a timely fashion, taking clear and detailed messages
- Organising meetings, including booking venues, ordering refreshments and basic minute-taking
- Overseeing the creation of contracts, client packs and other documents, including their formatting, printing, binding, and distribution
- Processing of expenses
- Arranging social events for both clients and the team
- Ad-hoc personal errands for the director’s
- Management of miscellaneous issues
- Covering reception on occasion if necessary
- Handling confidential matters with discretion
- Managing business improvement projects as required
You will receive the following training:
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
College attendance is not currently required for this qualification but that may be subject to change in the future.
The starting salary is £260.00 weekly for 40 hours Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00..
The apprenticeship will run for 18 months, starting on Monday, 07 June 2021. Applications close on Friday, 28 May 2021.
Who We Are Looking For
- Focused and responsive
- Takes initiative
- Ability to prioritise
- Flexibility on hours
- Proven diary management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional standard of written and verbal English skills
- Good IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role and industry would be an advantage
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Educated to A-Level standard (or equivalent).
A degree-level qualification (or equivalent) would be advantageous but is by no means essential.
There will be an opportunity for permanent employment and career progression on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Back to Vacancies