This is an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Receptionist to join our small but busy dental practice. The apprentice would need to be hard working, have a friendly nature about them, be confident, and be able to learn how to deal with patients in person and over the phone in a professional manner.
Duties will include:
- General everyday admin tasks
- Answering the phone internal and external
- Taking bookings and checking in and out for appointments
- Sending and receiving of emails
- Liaising with other parties
You will receive the following training:
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This is a work-based qualification although some college attendance may be required for Functional Skills.
The starting salary is £167.70 weekly for 39 hours Monday - Thursday, 09:00 - 18:00 and Friday, 09:00 - 17:00..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 29 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
We are looking for a receptionist apprentice for an exciting role working within a small team.
Who We Are Looking For
- Outgoing, confident and customer friendly candidate
- Willing to learn
- Customer focussed
- Able to engage with people, building relationships and thrive in busy environment
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
You could progress to a full-time position as an Administrator/Reception Manager or the next-level apprenticeship.
About The Employer
Dentology is an award-winning dentist in Manchester, facilitating quality dental care within our dental practice for over 30+ years. We strive hard to care in the best way possible for our existing patients and we treat them as a family.
We are based at
563, Barlow Moor Road, M21 8AE
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies