We are looking for someone to join our Outstanding team working across our nursery and out of school club. You will be supported throughout your course and be surrounded by an experienced team who will help and guide you to gain your qualification.
Duties will include:
- Planning and delivering high quality care and education to all children
- Communicating with parents/ carers
- Working as part of a team
- General cleaning and hygiene of the setting
- Helping to serve snacks and meals to meet the nutritional requirements of children
You will receive the following training:
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- This is a work-based qualification with timetabled classes
The starting salary is £172.00 weekly for 40 hours Monday - Friday, 8.15am - 5.15pm.
The apprenticeship will run for 17 months, starting on Monday, 07 June 2021. Applications close on Friday, 28 May 2021.
- You will be involved in planning and delivering high quality care to our children and maintaining our very high standards
- Safeguarding is a priority and DBS checks will be undertaken and paid for by the company
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Who We Are Looking For
- Good communicator
- A positive outlook with a genuine love of children
- We are looking for someone who is hard working, keen to learn and enthusiastic and has a genuine desire to help children develop
- Full training will be provided for skills directly relating to childcare and the specific role
- We are keen for apprentices to continue on to the level 3 with a view to a permanent position in the nursery
Back to Vacancies