We are looking for a receptionist apprentice for an exciting role working within a small team. The apprentice would need to be hard working, have a friendly nature about them, be confident, and be able to learn how to deal with patients in person and over the phone in a professional manner.
Duties to include:
- General everyday admin tasks
- Answering the phone internal and external
- Taking bookings and checking in and out for appointments
- Sending and receiving of emails
- Liaising with other parties
You will receive the following training:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills if required
This is a work-based qualification.
The starting salary is £167.70 weekly for 39 hours Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5.00pm. Details to be confirmed..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 17 January 2022. Applications close on Friday, 07 January 2022.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Who We Are Looking For
- Customer friendly candidate
- Customer focussed, able to engage with people and thrive in busy environment
GCSE or equivalents at grade at 7-4 (A-C's) in maths and English.
Administrator, Reception Manager.
About The Employer
The Lodge Practice is an award-winning dentist in Manchester, facilitating quality dental care within our dental practice for over 30+ years. We strive hard to care in the best way possible for our existing patients and we treat them as a family.
We are based at
6, North Road, M11 4WE
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies