We are currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant position to further support our existing customer service team. Candidates must be able to demonstrate competency with all aspects of an office-based environment.
A good competency in IT is required, a strong work ethic and excellent telephone manner, when dealing with our blue-chip clients.
Duties will include:
- Invoicing (using Excel and Sage)
- Booking jobs into engineer’s diaries
- Ringing service jobs and booking appointments
- General admin duties
- Dealing with phone call enquires (e.g. customers chasing parts, time of visit, progress updates etc).
You will receive the following training:
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard.
College attendance will be required once a week during term time only.
The starting salary is £260.00 weekly for 40 hours Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm and Saturday 8.00am - 4.00pm.
Salary is £6.50 per hour with an increase possible after 3 months of service..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 07 June 2021. Applications close on Friday, 28 May 2021.
We are currently based in Farnworth but we will be moving to our new premises in Whitefield in June 2021 so please consider this when applying.
Who We Are Looking For
- Strong work ethic
- Ambitious in terms of career progression
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong IT skills (familiar with Excel)
- Pleasant telephone manner
Maths and English GCSE grade 4/C or equivalent is required.
There may be an opportunity for permanent employment and career progression on successful completion of the initial apprenticeship.
Back to Vacancies