Based in the Walmersley area of Bury, this is an opportunity to join a friendly team in a busy and varied administration & customer service support role.
- Speaking to customers over phone on a daily basis
- Taking orders from customers and booking them onto the internal system
- Checking stock to ensure customer orders can be fulfilled
- Responding to email and social media enquiries
- Liaising with drivers and customers regarding route planning
- Confirming delivery times
- General admin including filing, scanning, photocopying
- Updating a variety of Excel spreadsheets as required
- Assisting with the administration and monitoring of ISO accreditations relating to quality management, environment and health & safety
- Learning about why we have these quality management systems and how they are monitored
You will receive the following training:
Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- College attendance is not currently required for this apprenticeship but that may be subject to change in the future
The starting salary is £172.00 weekly for 40 hours Monday - Friday , 8.00am - 4.00pm..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 07 June 2021. Applications close on Friday, 28 May 2021.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Who We Are Looking For
- Confident on the phone
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Must be comfortable to speak to customers over the phone
- Well organised
- Good attention to detail
- English and Maths GCSE’s grade C/4 or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel would be an advantage although full training will be provided
We are ideally looking for someone who would like to complete the apprenticeship and then progress into a permanent role with us.
Back to Vacancies