This is a busy and varied role working in a fast-paced environment. Liaising with assessors, learners, employers, and the awarding body for the booking process of the end point assessment.
Booking qualification exams to include:
- Recording information on data sheets
- Liaising with assessors for dates and times
- Creating candidate notices and liaising with learners and employers
- Updating journal entries on learner’s portfolios
- Booking exams on the awarding bodies systems
Assisting with exam day structure to include:
- Setting up computers prior to learner arrivals
- Setting up the classroom computers with learner’s names identified for learners to be seated
- Printing results and liaising with other staff members to communicate results to learners
- Downloading certificates from the awarding body’s system the following day after exams and saving on the server also communicating with assessors so they are aware the evidence is available to add to learner’s progress
- Creating evidence files including all of the required paperwork for sign ups
- Creating OneFile log ins (learner online portfolio’s) in preparation for sign ups
- Data entry to enrol learners with the awarding body following sign up
- Scanning of documents following sign up from the evidence file and storing on the server as well as the learner portfolios
- Turning on classroom computers and updating once weekly
- Keeping a supply of printed modules not too far in advance
- Social media use for marketing as well as designing mailshots with use of MailChimp
You will receive the following training:
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
College attendance is not currently required for this apprenticeship but that may be subject to change in the future.
The starting salary is £129.00 weekly for 30 hours Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 16:00..
The apprenticeship will run for 18 months, starting on Monday, 29 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Who We Are Looking For
- Flexible approach to work
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Respect the need for confidentiality in line with GDPR requirements
- Strong attention-to-detail is essential
- Organised and methodical
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have both English and Maths GCSE’s grade C/4 or above
There may be an opportunity for permanent employment and career progression on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About The Employer
Based in the centre of Bolton, this company specialise in providing training courses for Dental Nurses and they have been established for over 25 years.
We are based at
Rear Of 22, Bridge Street, BL1 2EA
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies