This is a great opportunity for someone with a keen interest in cars to learn about the business and offers long-term career progression opportunities and excellent earning potential. We are a small family company. We want to find an apprentice who is willing to become an all-rounder and will be taught every aspect of our business.
Duties will include:
- Put together document packs for customers
- Register Warranties
- Responding to emails from customers and brokers in a timely manner
- Make out-going calls chasing up supporting document
- Handling telephone enquiries and messages
- Supporting the sales team when required
- Supporting the office administrator when required
You will receive the following training:
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- College attendance is not currently required for this apprenticeship but that may be subject to change in the future
The starting salary is £239.75 weekly for 35 hours Monday - Friday, 10.30am - 5.30pm (45 minutes for lunch)..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 29 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
We like to reward hard work and loyalty and this role will attract performance-related benefits on top of a very generous hourly rate.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Who We Are Looking For
- Self-motivated to complete work within set deadlines
- Conscientious and methodical approach to work
- Wants to learn and is not afraid to ask questions
- Flexible team member
- Time management skills
- Good organisation skills
- Maintain focus and complete tasks
- Able to record data accurately
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Good numeracy and written skills
- Computer skills must be proficient with all M/S software.
- Maintain confidentiality when handling data
- Telephone Skills /Confident to handle in-coming and outgoing calls
- Achieve training goals and targets
- English and maths GCSE’s or equivalent grade C/4 or above
- There may be an opportunity for permanent employment and career progression on successful completion of this apprenticeship
About The Employer
This is a great opportunity for someone with a keen interest in cars to learn all aspects of the business and offers long-term career progression opportunities and excellent earning potential.
We are based at
Unit 2C, OL11 2QA
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies