This is a varied role working in the office and reception of a busy garage that specialise in MOT & servicing for cars and commercial vehicles.
- Assisting with day-to-day running of a busy office
- Reception duties – greeting visitors
- Answering the phones
- Assisting with invoicing and basic accounts duties
- Booking in customers for MOT and services
- Learning how to order parts from various suppliers
- An interest in cars would be an advantage
- General admin, filing, photocopying
- Data entry and maintaining electronic records
You will receive the following training:
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- College attendance is not currently required for this qualification but this may be subject to change in the future.
The starting salary is £161.25 weekly for 37.5 hours 9.00am – 5:30pm Monday-Friday with 1 hour for lunch..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 29 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Who We Are Looking For
- An interest in cars and motor vehicles would be an advantage
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn
- Reliable and punctual
- Good IT skills
- Polite phone manner
- Must have both Maths and English GCSE’s grade 4/C or above
A permanent position may be available on successful completion of the apprenticeship
About The Employer
Castlecroft Motors Ltd, Bury, has been servicing cars and light commercial goods vehicles in Bury for over 25 years.
We are based at
Castlecroft Road, BL9 0LN
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies