We are looking for a Level 2 or Level 3 childcare Apprentice to join our small but busy nursery setting. You will be supported throughout your course and be surrounded by an experienced team who will help and guide you to gain your qualification.
Duties may include:
- Carry out activities with the children
- Plan activities to meet the needs of the children
- Observe the children in their play
- Ensuring all the children within the setting reach their full potential
- Ensure the children are happy and thriving in a caring environment
- Safeguard children
You will receive the following training:
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This is a work-based qualification with timetabled classes.
The starting salary is £172.00 weekly for 40 hours Monday - Friday, between 07:30 - 18:00, shifts to be confirmed..
The apprenticeship will run for 17 months, starting on Monday, 29 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
You will be involved in planning and delivering high quality care to our children and maintaining our very high standards.
Who We Are Looking For
- Honest and hardworking attitude to work and your qualification
- Ability to empathise with children
- Ability to work as a team
- Able to use your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Caring skills
- Good listening skills
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Development within nursery setting management roles and responsibilities.
About The Employer
A private Day nursery set in a Village location on the outskirts of Bromley cross and Edgworth.
We are based at
82, Wellington Road, BL7 0EF
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies