Working within a friendly pharmacy team at a very ethical and long-established pharmacy in Bolton. As a small Independent business, we work more like a family than other larger businesses do. We actively encourage training/communication and welcome enthusiasm and new ideas.
- Customer service is paramount to the role & we do onsite training covering the sale of over the counter medicines which leads to the qualification of a qualified medicines counter assistant.
- Stock control/management & the ordering processes
- Professional customer interaction and handling situations sensitively
- If the apprentice progresses well there is the opportunity to be enrolled onto the dispensary assistant course. Usually after completing the medicine counter course & the apprenticeship.
- Learning the processes involved in retail sales.
- Learning about the importance of confidentiality and data protection when dealing with both customers and healthcare professionals.
You will receive the following training:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- College attendance is not currently required for this qualification
The starting salary is £129.00 weekly for 30 hours Hours to be worked over 4 or 5 days (but flexible within reason) during the following opening hours:-
Sun and Bank Holidays 2pm-7pm.
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 29 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
£4.30 per hour with achievable potential monthly increase based on performance.
Who We Are Looking For
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player
- Positive Attitude
- Must be able to follow rules
- Punctual and reliable
- Customer orientated
- English and Maths GCSE’s grade C/4 or above desirable
There will be an opportunity to progress for the right candidate.
About The Employer
Working within a friendly pharmacy team at a very ethical and long established pharmacy in Bolton.
We are based at
61-63, Castle Street, BL2 1AD
Back to Vacancies