As part of our continued expansion program, we are seeking an Apprentice Account Manager who have a desire to succeed professionally and financially. Your role is to work with our clients and buyers to facilitate a successful sale. You will look after a portfolio of clients who will be wishing to sell their business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging viewings with buyers
- Preparing advertising materials
- Matching buyers with sellers
- Dealing with clients in the phone and email
- Handling incoming calls
- Negotiating offers and negotiating sales
You will receive the following training:
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
College attendance is not currently required for this qualification, but this may be subject to change in the future.
The starting salary is £169.85 weekly for 39.5 hours Monday - Thursday, 09:00 - 17:30, and Friday, 09:00 - 17:00, with a 30-minute lunch break..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 29 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
The role is office-based. This apprenticeship role will cover the full spectrum of the role and offer a solid foundation for a career within the business. Full support and training provided.
Who We Are Looking For
- Ambitious and wants to succeed
- Able to communicate with people of all levels over-the-phone and in person
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- High level of literacy and numeracy skills
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable but not essential.
This company is ideally looking for someone to start at the bottom and work their way up through the company with ongoing training and progression opportunities.
About The Employer
We are a business transfer agent that acts represents business owners who, for varied reasons, wish to sell their business. We deliver a bespoke service for a wide variety of clients ranging from the retail sector to large multi-million-pound enterprises.
We are based at
15 - 17, BL9 0DZ
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies