A varied and interesting role with a supportive team who will provide full training and development. There will be a genuine opportunity for career progression for the right candidate which could see you moving into a more senior role on completion of the initial apprenticeship.
Duties may include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors as well as answering incoming telephone calls and taking messages where appropriate
- Filing and keeping the front office and meeting rooms organised and tidy
- Take responsibility for the stock counts within the office
- Monitoring and ordering stationery as required
- Monitoring and ordering uniforms and PPE as required
- Dealing with Customer Enquiries
- Liaising with engineers and subcontractors for new works, and also chasing updates and paperwork
- Processing purchase orders advised by manager
- Take responsibility for the engineers training Matrix, and book courses when required as approved by line manager
- Update subcontractors’ files, making sure insurances are up to date etc.
- Analysing data and recommending improvements based on your findings
- Take responsibility for the incoming/outgoing post
- Ad hoc duties as and when required by the department
You will receive the following training:
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
College attendance is not currently required for this qualification although you may need to attend functional skills classes if you do not have the required level of maths and English.
The starting salary is £165.60 weekly for 36 hours Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00, with a 45-minute lunch break..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 29 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
Who We Are Looking For
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Not afraid to ask questions and suggest new ideas
- Ambitious and eager for career development
- Reliable and punctual
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Able to follow procedures and processes
- Good IT and keyboard skills
- Good communication skills, with a polite telephone manner
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
We are ideally looking for someone who wants to complete the initial apprenticeship and then stay on and progress with the company.
About The Employer
Located in Unsworth, this is a varied and interesting administration role with lots of opportunity to progress and is ideally situated for applicant based in Unsworth Pole, Hollins, Sunnybank, and Whitefield.
We are based at
Beehive Works, Hollins Lane, BL9 8AA
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies