A vacancy has arisen for an Apprentice sales administrator in a successful and busy leasing and finance company based in Radcliffe. Duties are varied and flexible and training will be given to enable the applicant to reach the standard required for staff working in an FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) regulated sector.
Responsibilities will include:
- General support to the Sales & Operations team as required including the preparation of client files and, carrying out credit searches etc.
- General office duties including answering the telephone, scanning, filing, photocopying, post etc.
- Maintaining accurate records and ensuring excellent customer service at all times
- Keeping office supplies stocked
- Complying with regulatory and compliance requirements (with training)
- Undertake training and skill tests as required
- Provide refreshments to visitors and staff
You will receive the following training:
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This is a work-based qualification.
The starting salary is £150.50 weekly for 35 hours Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 29 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
- Personal attributes such as reliability, punctuality, attention to detail and a sense of humour are necessary as is a desire to be successful and to provide a high quality of service to our customers
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Who We Are Looking For
- Presentable and articulate
- Able to communicate well
- Pleasant disposition with a positive outlook
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literate – must be familiar with Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to be proactive and flexible
- Accurate and good attention to detail is very important
- Able to prioritise, be responsible and organised
- Articulate and confident
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English
- The apprenticeship will take approximately up to 16 months to complete. Upon completion of the Apprenticeship there may be a permanent position available
About The Employer
Established in 1996 and based in Greater Manchester, Excel-A-Rate Business Services Ltd is an independent asset finance company and brokerage offering funding solutions to the corporate, professional and SME markets in the United Kingdom.
We are based at
Ainsworth Road, M26 4HN
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies