Our people have a passion for property and a drive for development. All staff are fully trained, widely experienced, and have a commitment to improvement and excellence.
- Answering phones and general enquiries for the lettings department
- Booking viewings
- Follow up viewings by calling customers for feedback
- Sending maintenance referrals to the relevant department
- Co-ordinate with maintenance team re: progress of jobs
- Conducting tenant referencing
- Preparing contracts
- Advertise properties online via the internal information management system
- Maintain accurate records on internal information management system
- Devise and deliver effective social media campaigns
- Supporting the admin team and on-the-road lettings representatives
- This business operates a paperless system so everything must go on the electronic information management system
You will receive the following training:
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
This qualification is delivered in the workplace.
The starting salary is £163.40 weekly for 38 hours Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 6.00pm and Friday 9.00am - 2.00pm.
The apprenticeship will run for 18 months, starting on Monday, 29 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
Who We Are Looking For
- Bright and eager to learn
- Asks intelligent questions
- Team player but can work on your own initiative
- Common sense
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to make mistakes and ask questions
- Comfortable speaking to people over the phone
- Must have both English and Maths GCSEs grade C/4 or above (or the equivalent)
- 2 x A-Levels or equivalent - further education would be an advantage
- Good IT skills
Successful completion of the initial apprenticeship can lead to a very lucrative and rewarding career for the right person.
About The Employer
Greenco Property Group offer all your property requirements all under one roof. Sales, Lettings, Management Block management, Investments and Property sourcing, Maintenance and Refurbishments.
We are based at
19, Leicester Road, M7 4AS
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies