To assist in the provision of high quality administrative, personnel and secretarial support for Outreach.
- To assist in word processing documentation, including letters, reports, minutes, scans, memos, policies and procedures and the preparation of databases as directed.
- To undertake the photocopying, filing and distribution of typing and other documents as necessary.
- To answer the telephone and ensure accurate telephone messages are recorded and distributed.
- To undertake appropriate reception duties, including liaising with visitors, sending emails, and management of post.
- To be proactively involved in ensuring the organisation’s social media is kept up to date.
- To undertake filing of personnel records as directed.
- To attend the services at various locations to take minutes of team meetings and other meetings as directed.
- To maintain confidentiality.
- To work within Outreach’s policies and procedures.
- To undertake appropriate training and actively attend meetings and reflection meetings as and when required.
- To assist in maintaining a clean and safe working environment
To undertake other appropriate tasks/duties as directed
You will receive the following training:
Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This is a work-based qualification.
The starting salary is £195.00 weekly for 30 hours Monday - Friday, flexible working hours between 9.00am - 5.00pm.
The apprenticeship will run for 18 months, starting on Monday, 29 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
Who We Are Looking For
- Friendly and approachable
- Organised and have excellent time management skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Have a good level of personal confidence.
- Have the ability to act on own initiative.
- Have a belief in fair and equal opportunities and the rights of ALL people.
- Have a “can do attitude”.
- Display a willingness to develop self and others
- Competent in using Windows based computer systems.
- Have the ability to keep clear and accurate records
- Have good listening and communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Should be able to communicate well both verbally, and in writing.
- Respect all aspects of confidentiality.
- Willing to undertake training, to enhance their own personal and professional development
- Must have both English and maths GCSE’s grade C/4 or above
- Good level of computer literacy
- We are ideally looking for someone who would like to stay on and progress with us after successful completion of the initial apprenticeship.
About The Employer
Outreach have been successfully providing a range of services supporting adults with a learning disability and/or long-term mental health needs, to live an independent life. Our aim is to provide person centred support to people living either in their own homes or within our residential services.
We are based at
35-37, Blackburn Street, M26 1NR
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies