Little Learning Ladder are now seeking to recruit a level 2 or level 3 apprentice to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for everything early years and strive to want to provide a high quality education to our under 5’s.
- Deliver activities to the children.
- Plan age appropriate activities to meet the needs of the children.
- Observe and assess the children in their play.
- Ensure children reach their full potential.
- Ensure the children are happy and thriving in a caring environment.
- Safeguard children
You will receive the following training:
Early Years Practitioner Level 2 or Early Years Educator Level 3 apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This is a work-based qualification with timetabled classes. College attendance may be required for Functional Skills.
The starting salary is £162.75 weekly for 35 hours Monday to Friday, hours will be between 07:30 - 19:00.
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 29 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work alongside our fantastic qualified practitioners whilst being committed to completing their early years qualification to the highest possible standards to ensure they are reaching their potential of an outstanding early years practitioner.
- We operate shift patterns between 0730 and 1900 Monday to Friday however, there will be mandatory training and staff meetings outside of these hours on occasions.
- The successful candidate must be able to travel to Bury College for all college sessions and functional skills if required.
- We can offer both the L2 and L3 pathway subject to current qualifications.
- Rate of pay will be above NMW at £4.65 per hour, hours to be agreed but will be a minimum of 35 hours per week. In addition to your salary, you will receive a travel to work allowance, subsidised lunches, 29 days annual leave.
Who We Are Looking For
- Ability to work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Good listening skills
- Use initiative
- Honest and hardworking attitude to work your qualification
- Ability to empathise with children
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and able to manage own time
Maths and English GCSE grade C/4 + preferred
Progress from L2 to L3, development within nursery setting room leading roles and responsibilities.
About The Employer
Little Learning Ladder’s primary focus is to provide all of our children a home away from home feeling, where they can develop physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. We pride ourselves on preparing the LLL children for their next step on the educational ladder, in a happy, secure, stimulating and caring environment, where every child will be known for their individuality which makes them unique.
We are based at
2, Lampwick Lane, M4 6BU
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies