This is a key role within our administrative team which is responsible for communicating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that jobs are delivered on time, in budget and on specification. You will have a diverse range of duties and you will receive full training from a supportive team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Speaking to engineers in morning to confirm status of jobs for that day
- Relaying information to senior office staff
- Reporting to Clients on job progression/completions
- Assist with access/finding sites for specific jobs
- Collecting photos from Engineers and uploading to internal systems as evidence of job status
- Creating and maintaining electronic filing systems
- Reporting any irregularities on internal systems to senior office staff
- Adding/amending information on internal electronic tracking documents
- Add purchase orders to internal system
- Providing general administrative support such as filing, photocopying, post, ordering office supplies
- Assisting with marketing and social media campaigns
- Assisting with internal projects as required by management
You will receive the following training:
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
College attendance is not currently required for this qualification.
The starting salary is £268.00 weekly for 40 hours Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30, with a 1-hour lunch break..
The apprenticeship will run for 18 months, starting on Monday, 29 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
Who We Are Looking For
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Team player with lots of initiative
- Punctual and reliable
- Not afraid to suggest new ideas
- Able to multi-task
- Confident telephone manner and able to speak with people of all levels
- Proactive approach
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Must have GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
We are ideally looking for someone who would like to stay on and progress with the company after successful completion of this apprenticeship.
About The Employer
A friendly, family run business, Edge Electrical is a niche electrical installation specialist in the design, supply, and provision of Electrical services to the Telecoms & Large Format Advertising Industries, as well as the public sector.
We are based at
Unit 8A, Mackenzie Industrial Estate, Bird Hall Lane, SK3 0SB
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies