This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, positive, and highly motivated individual with a passion to start a career in childcare. As an Apprentice Early Years Practitioner, you will receive first class training. We are committed to working with children to maximise their early year’s development and you must share that same commitment.
- Ensuring safety of children at all times
- Supervising outdoor play
- Supporting development through play
- Preparing and feeding children
- Keeping the nursery clean
- Dealing with parents and any paperwork that needs completing
- You will be supported throughout your training and treated as a valuable member of staff
You will receive the following training:
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This is a work-based qualification with timetabled classes one day per month.
The starting salary is £172.00 weekly for 40 hours Various shift patterns between the Nursery opening hours Monday - Friday 7:30am-6pm.
The apprenticeship will run for 21 months, starting on Monday, 17 January 2022. Applications close on Friday, 07 January 2022.
Who We Are Looking For
- Have a passion for developing their career in Early Years
- Show passion and flair for supporting young children and their families
- The ability to cherish the individuality of children and support us in putting in place the foundations of lifelong learning whilst upholding our high profile
- Honest and hardworking attitude to work and your qualification
- Flexible and fun but able to be professional
- Able to work as part of a positive team and open to change
- Ability to empathise with children
- Excellent communication skills
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are essential for Level 3, plus you must have already achieved Level 2 qualification in Childcare (or equivalent).
Subject to a successful Apprenticeship, there may be the opportunity to secure permanent employment.
About The Employer
At Little Feet children feel safe and secure. They are able to play and learn without inhibitions, they are willing to have a go at new and exciting things and they are not afraid to communicate what is on their mind.
We are based at
1, Bury New Road, BL2 6QE
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies