We are looking for an our-going friendly receptionist to join our current team to help with administrative tasks and the day to day running of a busy reception.
- Greet patients in a courteous and professional manner
- Answer calls and manage dentist diaries
- Handle cash and card payments
- Liase with dentists in regards to patient queries
- Ensure reception desk is kept clean and covid free by following set procedures
- Assisting the practice in ensuring patients understand our policies and procedures
You will receive the following training:
Customer Service Practitioner L2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- This is a work-based qualification with possible timetabled classes tbc
- Plus college attendance for Functional Skills if required
The starting salary is £195.00 weekly for 39 hours Monday – Friday, between 8:30am – 5:30pm.
The apprenticeship will run for 21 months, starting on Monday, 17 January 2022. Applications close on Friday, 07 January 2022.
Who We Are Looking For
- Candidate needs to be able to; use initiative, be adaptable and motivated, learn quickly, work on own and as a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Genuine desire to learn
- Able to work as part of a team
- Organised and methodical approach
- Confident telephone manner
- Good, written and verbal communications skills
- Good IT Skills
- Understands the importance of maintaining patient confidentiality
GCSE’s at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths & English.
If the candidate is successful during their training period, a permanent position will be offered.
About The Employer
We are a small, friendly NHS Dental Practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career in Dental within a well established practice. We are looking for an apprentice to join our team receiving first class training, support and mentoring to develop your career.
We are based at
First Floor, 57, Parr Lane, BL9 8JR
Back to Vacancies