We are looking for someone to join our friendly team. You will be supported throughout your course and be surrounded by our experienced staff who will help and guide you to gain your qualification. You will be involved in planning and delivering high quality care to our children and maintaining our very high standards.
Duties will include:
- Supervise and keep children safe
- Plan exciting activities to keep children engaged in their play
- Communicating with parents/carers
- Willing to learn, be part of a friendly team
- Become familiar with and use the Early year’s foundation stage/birth to 5 matters to support children’s progress
You will receive the following training:
Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- This is a work-based qualification with timetabled classes
The starting salary is £172.00 weekly for 40 hours Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm.
The apprenticeship will run for 21 months, starting on Monday, 17 January 2022. Applications close on Friday, 07 January 2022.
- You will have the opportunity to work in all the rooms caring for children aged 3 months to 4 years
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Who We Are Looking For
- Good communicator
- A positive outlook with a genuine love of children
- We are looking for someone who is hard working, keen to learn and enthusiastic and has a genuine desire to help children develop
- Full training will be provided for skills directly relating to childcare and the specific role
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths or English is essential for Level 3, plus you must have already achieved Level 2 qualification in Childcare (or equivalent).
Subject to a successful Apprenticeship, there may be the opportunity to secure permanent employment.
About The Employer
Baytree Park Private Day Nursery is a family run nursery that has been open for over 26 years offering outstanding care for children aged 3 months to 4 years.
Our aim is to provide a happy, secure stimulating and caring environment where children can learn through play.
We are based at
Joshua Lane, M24 2AZ
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies