Alkrington Dental Practice require an Apprentice Dental Nurse to work in our busy 2 surgery practice. We are a friendly practice and would like to welcome an Apprentice on board with a small but friendly team
You will be completing a wide range of duties and involved with assisting the dentist/therapist in the care of patients.
This will include:
- Chairside assistance
- Passing instruments to the clinician ensuring strict hygiene & cleanliness
- Taking confidential information from patients
- You will also be expected to be trained on reception which will involve booking appointments & greeting patients at front of house/buddy nursing
You will receive the following training:
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard
This is a work-based qualification with a timetabled class in college.
Additional attendance may be required for Functional Skills.
The starting salary is £161.25 weekly for 37.5 hours Days and shifts to be confirmed..
The apprenticeship will run for 21 months, starting on Monday, 17 January 2022. Applications close on Friday, 07 January 2022.
Who We Are Looking For
- You must be well presented, friendly & personable with a wide variety of people & have a genuine interest in this role
- Team player
- You must be willing to learn & accept instruction & training
- You must have good customer service skills
- Good timekeeping skills & attention to detail is essential
- Good communication skills
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Subject to a successful apprenticeship you may be employed by the dental practice on a permanent basis.
About The Employer
Alkrington Dental offer expert dental care. We have a team of experts under one roof, and we ensure that our patients receive the best care and attention.
We are based at
64, Mount Road, M24 1DZ
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies