We require an Apprentice Dental Nurse to work in our busy surgery. We are a friendly practice and would like to welcome an Apprentice on board.
You will be completing a wide range of duties and involved with assisting the dentist in the care of patients.
This will include:
- Chairside assistance
- Passing instruments to the dentist
- Ensuring strict hygiene & cleanliness
- Taking confidential information from patients
- You will also be expected to be trained on reception which will involve booking appointments & greeting patients at front of house/buddy nursing
You will receive the following training:
Dental Nurse Integrated Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- This is a work-based qualification with a timetabled classes in college
- Additional attendance may be required for Functional Skills
The starting salary is £129.00 weekly for 30 hours Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm.
The apprenticeship will run for 21 months, starting on Monday, 17 January 2022. Applications close on Friday, 07 January 2022.
Who We Are Looking For
- You must be well presented, friendly & personable with a wide variety of people & have a genuine interest in this role
- You must be willing to learn & accept instruction & training
- You must have good customer service skills
- Good timekeeping
- Attention to detail is essential
- Maths & English – pass essential
- Subject to a successful apprenticeship you may be employed by the dental practice on a permanent basis
About The Employer
The Tooth Dental practice offer expert dental care. We have a team of experts under one roof and we ensure that our patients receive the best care and attention.
We are based at
63-65, Yorkshire Street, OL1 3SL
Back to Vacancies