Great opportunity for a recent school or college leaver to start a career in a successful and growing business. Offering long-term progression for the right person.
- Responding to customer enquires via phone and email
- Learning about the range of products and services the company offer
- Discuss customer requirements and suggest suitable products (full training provided)
- General administrative duties including filing, scanning/photocopying, updating records
- Replenishing warehouse stock
- Managing goods in and goods out
You will receive the following training:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills if required
- College attendance will be required once per month
The starting salary is £161.25 weekly for 37.5 hours Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm
£4.30 per hour.
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 17 January 2022. Applications close on Friday, 07 January 2022.
Who We Are Looking For
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent time-keeping skills
- Must have both English and Maths GCSE’s grade C/4 or above
There may be an opportunity for permanent employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About The Employer
Orplex bring together innovations, focus, ideas to the areas of lifting, hoisting, rigging and cable management, setup in 2014 we looked at all markets of selling and decided to split our knowledge into 4 areas
We are based at
Portland Industrial Estate Unit 4, Portland Street, BL9 6EY
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies