Working within a friendly and social team and based in bright, modern offices in Breightmet, this is a great opportunity to start a career in finance. You will receive excellent training and mentoring supported by weekly attendance at College and regular workplace visits from your College Learning & Skills Coach.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling daily cash and card payments from retail depots in Excel
- Speaking to depot managers daily to discuss any differences and resolve
- Posting corrections into SAP
- Uploading daily bank statement into SAP
- Clearing down bank receipts against daily transactions in SAP
- Inputting purchase ledger invoices into SAP
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Supporting accounts team when required
You will receive the following training:
Level 2 Accounts / Finance Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- AAT Level 2
- Functional Skills if required
- College attendance will be required once per week
The starting salary is £233.00 weekly for 38 hours Monday to Thursday, 08:30 - 17:15 and Friday, 08:30 - 16:15, with a 1-hour lunch break every day..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 10 January 2022. Applications close on Friday, 17 December 2021.
Who We Are Looking For
- Confident in your ability
- Good telephone manner
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Good computer skills (Outlook/Word/Excel)
Must have GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship could lead to progression into a full-time career with this company.
About The Employer
A bathroom supplier with 25 branches across Northern England and the Midlands.
We are based at
Bury Road, Breightmet Industrial Estate, BL2 6PX
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies