This is a new and exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join small, specialist team of asbestos surveyors. Based in offices based close to Bury town centre you will receive comprehensive training and ongoing support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administer and produce paperwork
- Liaise with clients and team members for all booking and diary requirements
- Maintain accurate data records
- Assist site staff with any requirements (e.g., parking queries & paperwork)
- Maintain and update excel spreadsheets
- Learn and maintain up-to-date industry knowledge (full training provided)
- Processing enquiries ensuring that all relevant parties/systems are updated in a timely a manner
- The tracking and monitoring of projects
- Compiling comprehensive reports
- Working closely with the Project Management Team assisting with all Administration tasks
You will receive the following training:
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
This is a work-based qualification.
The starting salary is £163.13 - £307.88 weekly for 37.5 hours Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00, with a 30-minute lunch break (can be flexible)..
The apprenticeship will run for 18 months, starting on Monday, 10 January 2022. Applications close on Friday, 17 December 2021.
Who We Are Looking For
- Can-do attitude
- Flexible approach to work
- Enthusiastic and ready to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- IT literate
- Organisational skills
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
A competitive salary and great career developing position awaits the right candidate.
About The Employer
Armco Asbestos Consultants is an ISO9001 certified company that I set up about 16+ years ago with a clear vision to be the best Asbestos Management, Training & Surveying Consultancy that it was possible to be.
We are based at
Unit 1 Bury Business Centre, Kay Street, BL9 6BU
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies