We are looking for a level 2 childcare Apprentice to join our small but busy setting nursery in a diverse community. You will be supported and surrounded by an experienced team who will help and guide you to gain your qualification. You will be involved in planning and delivering quality care to our children and maintaining our very high standards.
- Carry out activities with the children
- Plan activities to meet the needs of the children
- Observe the children in their play
- Ensuring all the children within the setting reach their full potential
- Ensure the children are happy and thriving in a caring environment
- Safeguard children
- Cleaning duties
- Supervising snacks and lunch
You will receive the following training:
- Early Years Practitioner L2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
This is a work-based qualification with timetables classes. College attendance may be required for Functional Skills.
The starting salary is £172.00 weekly for 40 hours Monday to Friday 7am – 6pm
£4.30 per hour.
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 17 January 2022. Applications close on Friday, 07 January 2022.
Who We Are Looking For
- Maturity is essential
- Work on own initiative
- Ability to work as a team
- Caring skills with the children aged 2 to 4
- Good listening skills
- Good attitude to work
- To be a team player
Maths and English GCSE Grade 4/C or above.
Development within nursery setting with the possibility of progressing onto a L3 with team leading roles and responsibilities.
About The Employer
High Meadows Day Nursery Limited is situated within the grounds of the Royal Bolton Hospital and transferred to new purpose-built premises in 2005 with five playrooms, all on the ground floor. Children have access to enclosed outdoor play areas surrounding the building
We are based at
Minerva Road, BL4 0JR
Back to Vacancies