GUIDANCE NOTES FOR COMPLETION
- In order to make your interview experience as positive as possible, please contact
us beforehand if you need assistance, eg: interpreter, a guide, help with form-filling,
- If you have any queries or difficulties in completing this form, or wish to apply for 2016/2017 enrolment,
please contact Central Admissions on 0161 280 8313/8314/8315/8505
Central Admissions, Bury College, Woodbury Centre, Market Street, Bury BL9 0BG.
- If you attend a Bury school you should submit your
completed form to your teacher.
- You can save and review
your application at various stages until it has been submitted. Only submit 1
form, online or on paper. Once submitted, if your application request
changes, please contact Admissions.
- To secure your place,
the earlier you apply the sooner you will receive an interview date.
- To be taken into account by Bury College, your application has to be submitted by clicking the
Submit button at the end of the form. The date you submit your application will be your application
date for prioritisation purposes.
- No deadline for receipt of Apprenticeship applications - available all
Only submit 1 form, if your application requires changes, please contact
YOU CAN APPLY TO BURY COLLEGE IN ONE OF THE 3 FOLLOWING WAYS.
You only need to apply once using the way you choose.
- Complete a paper application form which can be found on the back page of the
Full Time Prospectus and send this to the address given on the paper application
- Complete this on-line application and submit it online.
- If you attend a high school in Bolton, then your school can show you how to apply
using the Bolton Schools Online Application Service.
If this is the first
time you are completing a Bury College Application Form for 2017/2018 online, please