We are looking for someone to join our friendly team. You will be supported throughout your course and be surrounded by our experienced staff who will help and guide you to gain your qualification. You will be involved in planning and delivering high quality care to our children and maintaining our very high standards.
Duties will include:
- Supervise and keep children safe
- Plan exciting activities to keep children engaged in their play
- Communicating with parents/ carers
- Willing to learn, be part of a friendly team
- Become familiar with the Early year’s foundation stage.
You will receive the following training:
Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- This is a work-based qualification with timetabled classes. College attendance may be required for Functional Skills
The starting salary is £172.00 weekly for 40 hours Monday - Friday , 8.00am - 5.00pm.
The apprenticeship will run for 17 months, starting on Monday, 01 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 22 October 2021.
- You will have the opportunity to work in all the rooms caring for children aged 3 months to 4 years
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Who We Are Looking For
- A positive outlook with a genuine love of children
- Good communicator
- Good organisational skills
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C/4 or above is desirable
- We are keen for apprentices to continue on to the level 3 with a view to a permanent position in the nursery
About The Employer
Baytree Park Private Day Nursery is a family run nursery that has been open for over 26 years offering outstanding care for children aged 3 months to 4 years.
Our aim is to provide a happy, secure stimulating and caring environment where children can learn through play.
We are based at
Joshua Lane, M24 2AZ
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies