We are looking for an Office Apprentice to provide support at one of our offices. The job is varied, and you will have your own wide range of responsibilities. You will be given set tasks, within a managed environment. Note: The vacancy position is based in Northwich, Cheshire.
Duties will include:
- Greeting clients within reception and dealing with enquiries efficiently
- Answering the telephone in a polite manner directing calls and assisting with enquiries
- Post duties – distribute post to fee earners – post franked mail and take post to DX facilities
- Archiving, filing, faxing, and photocopying as required
- Shredding confidential wastepaper
- Running errands
- Keeping the offices tidy
- Taking banking for Accounts Department
- Understand the core values of the organisation
- Understand how performance is measured and work to agreed goals
You will receive the following training:
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
College attendance is not currently required for this qualification, but this may be subject to change in the future.
The starting salary is £175.00 weekly for 37.5 hours Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:00..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 01 November 2021. Applications close on Friday, 22 October 2021.
Who We Are Looking For
- Have a polite manner
- Attention to detail
- Smart appearance
- Able to use own initiative
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be willing to assist where required
- Good timekeeping skills
- Knowledge of basic ICT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office packages, Word, Excel, and Outlook is desirable, but training will be given
5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Progression to various roles including Secretarial/Administration.
About The Employer
We are a highly respected and friendly firm of Solicitors with 130 years of experience. We have 10 offices spread throughout North Manchester, Lancashire, and Cheshire. We pride ourselves on being a law firm with local connections, we provide many services and have expertise in most fields.
We are based at
3, Royal Mews, Gadbrook Park, CW9 7UD
View WebsiteGet Directions
Back to Vacancies