The opportunity to build a career as a Dental Nurse. You will be trained in all aspects of Dental Nursing and supported by a Learning & Skills Coach from Bury College during your training.
This is an exciting role for an enthusiastic and able individual to train as a Dental Nurse. You will be completing a wide range of duties involved with assisting the Dentist in the care of customers.
These will include:
- Chairside assistance – passing instruments to the Dentist
- Updating patient records as instructed by the Dentist
- Setting up and preparing the surgery
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and infection control
- Keeping patient information confidential
- Following all workplace policies and procedures
- Possible receptionist service to customers, booking appointments and welcoming patients
- Working along-side the wider health care sector and other GDP’s
You will receive the following training:
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard.
This is a work-based qualification although College attendance for the Dental Diploma is mandatory, to attend fortnightly and you may be required to attend for Functional Skills.
The starting salary is £177.97 for 37 hours Monday – Thursday, 08:45 - 17:15 and Friday, 08:45 - 13:00..
The apprenticeship will run for 21 months, starting on Monday, 01 August 2022. Applications close on Friday, 22 July 2022.
Who We Are Looking For
Subject to a successful Apprenticeship you will be employed by the company and considered for a full-time role.
About The Employer
A small and friendly practice treating patients and their families, children and grandchildren with the highest standard of dentistry and patient care in a modern, friendly and welcoming environment.
We are based at
263, Great Cheetham Street East, M7 4UF
Back to Vacancies