Customer service vacancy based in a warehouse environment. This is a family run business which is reflected in our core values and our Apprentice will be well looked after here within a friendly and supportive team.
Duties will include:
- To be an integral part of the team
- Liaising with customers & suppliers via email and phone
- Dealing with stock control, ordering stock
- Receiving deliveries, checking and updating stock levels
- Picking, packing and distributing orders
- Updating our stock system on Sage
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Stock rotation
- Placing customer orders
- Keeping internal systems up-to-date
- Keep the stores/warehouse environment clean and tidy and maintain equipment
- Follow workplace health & safety rules when handling and storing goods
- Assist with housekeeping
- Comply with all company procedures
- Dealing with couriers and delivery partners
You will receive the following training:
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- College attendance will be required once per month
The starting salary is £190.00 for 39.5 hours Monday - Thursday, 8.30am - 5.00pm and Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm
(30 mins lunch).
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 01 August 2022. Applications close on Friday, 22 July 2022.
Who We Are Looking For
- There may be an opportunity for a permanent position and career progression for the right person
About The Employer
A small, family-run business based in Lowercroft, Bury offering full training and ongoing development.
We are based at
Unit 5/6, Lowercroft Road, BL8 3PA
Back to Vacancies