The opportunity to build a career as a Dental Nurse. You will be trained in all aspects of Dental Nursing and supported by a Learning & Skills Coach from Bury College during your training.
This is an exciting role for an enthusiastic and able individual to train as a Dental Nurse. You will be completing a wide range of duties involved with assisting the Dentist in the care of customers. These will include:
- Chairside assistance - passing instruments to the Dentist
- Updating patient records as instructed by the Dentist
- Setting up and preparing the surgery
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and infection control
- Keeping patient information confidential
- Following all workplace policies and procedures
- Possible Receptionist service to customers, booking appointments and welcoming patients
- Working along-side the wider health care sector and other GDP’s
- Photography and social media collaboration
You will receive the following training:
Dental Nurse Integrated L3 Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This is a work-based qualification although College attendance for the Dental Diploma is mandatory, to attend fortnightly and you may be required to attend for Functional Skills.
The starting salary is £182.78 for 38 hours Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 6.00pm and Friday 9.00am - 1.00pm with Saturday to be confirmed..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, 29 August 2022. Applications close on Friday, 19 August 2022.
Who We Are Looking For
- Subject to a successful Apprenticeship you will be employed by the company and considered for a full time role
About The Employer
Whitefield Dental Practice provides high quality restorative and aesthetic dentistry, situated in the heart of Whitefield. We have been providing high quality dentistry for over 50 years, and pride ourselves on our commitment to provide outstanding patient care in a warm and friendly environment.
Our team is driven to provide the highest quality of care to ensure your patient journey is remembered as one that is respected, effective and cared for. We are constantly training and updating our skills to ensure the standard of care is optimal.
We are based at
118, Radcliffe New Road, M45 7WQ
Back to Vacancies